Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Intro

Hello there and welcome to this blog.  I am a guy who is a fan of How to Train Your Dragon and has a fascination with dragons (which started long before I even heard of How to Train Your Dragon).  It’s hard for me to say what I find to be fascinating about dragons, but it’s a fascination that I’ve had for as long as I can remember.

Anyways, this blog is going to be a blog where I intend to post the following things:  my thoughts on the How to Train Your Dragon franchise (which won’t be as deep and analytical as some of the thoughts on How to Train Your Dragon that I’ve read), my experiences related to How to Train Your Dragon, my thoughts on dragons, my thoughts on things related to dragons, and my thoughts on some of the dreams that I’ve had about dragons (well, the dreams that aren’t related to How to Train Your Dragon, anyways).

I have some things in store, but it's hard for me to say exactly how much will be on the way at the moment.  Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy what I’ll post in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment