Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HTTYD-Related Dreams

Since the time that I watched How to Train Your Dragon last year, it’s been no surprise that I’ve had HTTYD-related dreams.  I thought I’d share a bit about those dreams in this blog entry.

Though I don’t feel too much like sharing what happened in the HTTYD-related dreams that I’ve had, I will say that one of them (which was similar to the scene in How to Train Your Dragon 2 where Toothless kills Stoick while under the control of Drago’s Bewilderbeast) was quite strange.  I will also say that most of them have been weird and confusing because a male green Western dragon that is a creation of my own subconscious mind – otherwise known as my dragon guide – has appeared in them and told me messages that I can’t make heads or tails of while revealing little (if any) information regarding them.

On another note, I’ll be referring to the male green Western dragon that is a creation of my own subconscious mind as my dragon guide from now on in this blog for simplicity’s sake.

Edit:  I changed this blog entry from what it originally was for personal reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment