Monday, December 21, 2015

A Few Things I Won't Reveal

If there are a few things that I won’t reveal on this blog anytime soon – if at all – they’re the following things:  the name of my dragon guide, the name of my centaur guide (I plan on mentioning him in at least one more entry on this blog), and the name that my dragon guide and my centaur guide always call me by in the dreams that I have about them.

Why won’t I reveal these things on this blog?  It’s because these things are rather personal to me.  I used to reveal them quite a bit when I was asked about them at first, but now I’ve become more careful about revealing them because my intuition has told me to.

Am I not going to reveal these things on this blog because I believe that names have power?  No.  I don’t really believe that names have power, even though a few people have told me that names have power.  While I understand that words can have power (seeing as poetry is the main thing that I write as an aspiring writer) – as much power as you give them – I can’t really say the same for names.

No comments:

Post a Comment