Monday, December 28, 2015

Wondering About Knowing Who I Am

Last night, I had a dream where my dragon guide told me that it is time to know who I am.  This didn’t surprise me at all, seeing as the recent dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide have more often than not consisted of my dragon guide telling me that it is time to know who I am.

However, this made me wonder about something that didn’t cross my mind before.  By telling me that it is time to know who I am, does my dragon guide mean that I should decide what I want to do in life and decide who I want to be in life, as opposed to not knowing exactly what I want to do in life and not knowing exactly who I want to be in life?  I don’t know at the moment, but I hope that I will find out the answer to this question in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment