Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Constant Message

I’ve been rather curious about the recent dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guardian/guide.  To be more specific, I’ve been curious as to why my dragon guardian/guide has constantly been telling me that it is time to know who I am in the recent dreams that I’ve had about him.

The dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guardian/guide have tended to vary (but not too much) throughout the time that I’ve had them so far (which is almost six years and four months as of this writing).  However, since the middle of last June, all of the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guardian/guide (except for a few) have consisted of him telling me that it is time to know who I am.

Did something happen that led to my dragon guardian/guide constantly telling me that it is time to know who I am in the recent dreams that I’ve had about him?  Is my dragon guardian/guide stressing that I should know who I am as soon as I can instead of waiting to know who I am?  Is my dragon guardian/guide implying that I should try to find out who I am?  I honestly don’t know, so it’s hard for me to say.

I will say that this message – that it is time to know who I am – is something that I don’t focus on or think about a lot, seeing as I have other things and more important things on my mind a lot.  In addition, while I have thought of writing a poem about this message since it is pretty deep to me and is a lot for me to take in, I’m not sure when or if I’m actually going to do it for the time being, seeing as I have other things that I want to write poems about first.

Whatever the reason behind my dragon guardian/guide constantly telling me that it is time to know who I am, I hope that the dreams of him telling me that it is time to know who I am won’t become dreams that I will stop having after a while and never have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment