Saturday, January 30, 2016

What Some of My Dragon Dreams Have Led To

Even though I find the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guardian/guide to be confusing, I nonetheless feel that there are a few interesting things that these dreams have led to.

These dreams have led to me wondering who I really am.  My dragon guardian/guide has sometimes claimed to know who I truly am, and while I’ve always taken that claim with a substantial grain of salt, I still have come to the realization that I just don’t know who I really am.

These dreams have led to me wondering what potential I really have.  My dragon guardian/guide has told me that I am more than what I have become, and while I’ve taken that with a substantial grain of salt, I still have yet to find out how – and in what ways – I am more than what I have become.

These dreams have led to me considering going on some kind of journey to try and find myself (though I’m not sure what kind of journey it would be at the moment).

These dreams have led to me questioning my spirituality.  In particular, the dreams where my dragon guardian/guide has told me why he was chosen to be my guardian (which is something that I refuse to reveal for personal reasons) have led me to question and somewhat reconsider my spirituality.  For the record, I haven’t been a spiritual person throughout my life so far.

These dreams have led to me writing two great poems last year (one of which I consider to be my magnum opus and feel I won’t be able to top in the future – and both of which I still will not be sharing at all).

So, I’m glad and thankful that I have these dreams despite the fact that I find them to be confusing (as strange as that may sound).

No comments:

Post a Comment