Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Funny Coincidence

Recently, I thought about two things back-to-back that resulted in a funny coincidence.

I first thought of the fact that How to Train Your Dragon 2 takes place five years after How to Train Your Dragon.  Then, I thought of the fact that last October was the five-year anniversary of me having dreams about my dragon guide.

Needless to say, I couldn’t help but chuckle on the inside once I thought about those two things back-to-back.  Who knew that the amount of time that How to Train Your Dragon 2 takes place after How to Train Your Dragon would also be the amount of time that I had dreams about my dragon guide as of last October?  I knew about both of those things, but the thought that the amount of time for both of those things is the same amount of time never crossed my mind until now.  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment