Friday, April 3, 2015

Two HTTYD-Related Things



I thought I’d share two HTTYD-related things that happened to me last year – the first of which is somewhat funny and the second of which is somewhat interesting.

---

After one of my friends and I saw How to Train Your Dragon 2 in theaters (it was my friend’s first time seeing it and my third time seeing it), my friend asked me if I had memorized all of the lines in How to Train Your Dragon 2 now that I had seen it three times.  I answered him by saying, “No, but I have memorized some of the lines.”

Seeing as it’s hard for me to remember things sometimes, there’s no way that I could have memorized all of the lines in How to Train Your Dragon 2 after seeing it only three times.  I would have to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 many times before I could have all of the lines in it memorized (and even then, there’s a very good chance that I would easily forget at least a few of the lines in it – but at least that would be an excuse for me to watch it more).  XD

---

I was with another one of my friends (who is a fan of How to Train Your Dragon) and we were talking about How to Train Your Dragon.  At one point, my friend (who knows that I write poems) said that I should write a poem about Hiccup and Toothless.  I responded by saying, “No thanks.  I’ve got more important things to write poems about for now.”

As interesting as writing a poem about Hiccup and Toothless sounds, I’ve got other things to write poems about for now.  Maybe – just maybe – I’ll write a poem about Hiccup and Toothless sometime in the future, but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment