Tuesday, March 31, 2015

From Dragon Dreams to Trying to Find Myself

If the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide so far have come to make me feel anything, they’ve come to make me feel that I should try to find myself.

Hold on a second.  You feel that you should try to find yourself because of dreams that you’ve had about a dragon?  Yes.  Most of the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide are recurring, similar in scenario, or similar in theme – which has led me to believe that they mean something.  More to the point, many of the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide have dealt with who I am and what my dragon guide supposedly knows about me that I don’t know (and that my dragon guide has yet to reveal his supposed knowledge of, I might add).  Not to mention that I’ve had dreams about my dragon guide for close to five-and-a-half years now.

That aside, the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide as of late have mostly dealt with the theme of knowing who I am.  My dragon guide has kept telling me that it is time to know who I am.

Is my dragon guide right about this?  Is it really time to know who I am?  It’s honestly hard for me to say, let alone know.  Besides, I’ve been so busy with other important things that I haven’t really had any time to actually think about it.

I will say that I don’t know who I am that well.  There are some things about myself that I do know, but I feel like I’m still looking for who I am with regards to something that I don’t know yet.  Now that I think about it, I find something that my dragon guide told me in one of my dreams – that there is much that I have yet to know about who I am – to be quite true.  The question is, how much do I have yet to know about who I am?  Again, it’s honestly hard for me to say, let alone know.

How will I go about trying to find myself?  I don’t exactly know at the moment.  Whatever way I do go about it, I hope that I will find at least one thing as a result of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment