Monday, January 11, 2016

A Slight Change

After recently reading a couple of online articles about dragon guardians and thinking about some of the dreams that I’ve had about my dragon guide, I’ve decided to change the “Dragon Guide” label on this blog (and on the entries that have said label) to the following label:  “Dragon Guardian/Guide”.  I’ve also decided that from now on, I’m going to refer to my dragon guide as my dragon guardian/guide on this blog (and in my replies to the comments on this blog).

There are two things that led to me making these decisions.  First, my dragon guardian/guide has always told me that he is my guardian and has never told me that he is my guide in the dreams that I’ve had about him, though he once told me that he is here to guide me.  (However, his words and actions have tended to lean towards guiding me more than protecting me.)  Second, while I feel that the terms “guardian” and “guide” are interchangeable, I feel that they’re interchangeable only to a small degree; thus, I felt that using both terms would be better than using just one term.

For those of you who leave comments on this blog, it doesn’t matter to me whether you refer to my dragon guardian/guide as a dragon guardian, a dragon guide, or both.  It’s just how I refer to him that’s going to change.

I apologize if this entry happens to be a bit boring.  I do plan on posting more things, but I’m not exactly sure of what I’ll be posting next at the moment.  Also, I’m not sure how often I’ll be posting for a while, as I’m going to hopefully begin writing a new poem later this week (and while I won’t reveal exactly what it’s about, I will say that it has nothing to do with dragons).

No comments:

Post a Comment