Sunday, March 8, 2015

Something Funny Related to How to Train Your Dragon 2



I had something funny related to How to Train Your Dragon 2 happen last year that I thought I’d share.  It contains a spoiler for How to Train Your Dragon 2, so don’t click the “read more” if you haven’t watched it.

I was hanging out at a friend’s house with three of my friends and we were eating pizza.  At one point, we were talking a bit about How to Train Your Dragon, as I had recently lent one of my friends my DVD of How to Train Your Dragon so that he could watch it (and just for the record, he thought that it was a really good movie).  I brought up How to Train Your Dragon 2 and another one of my friends suddenly said, “In How to Train Your Dragon 2, Smaug dies.”  I couldn’t help but laugh when he said that!  I don’t know whether he was thinking of the wrong movie, the wrong character, both, or neither.  I’m just glad that he didn’t say that Stoick dies in How to Train Your Dragon 2, as I didn’t want him to spoil it for my friend who hadn’t seen it at the time.  Then again, I don’t know if my friend who said that had seen How to Train Your Dragon 2 or not at the time, so I don’t think it would have mattered anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment