Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A "Dragon Guide" Label

I recently created a “Dragon Guide” label for the blog and then went through my older entries and marked them with this new category.  This way, if you’re interested in reading the blog entries about my dragon guide, you won’t have to browse through the whole blog to read them – you can click on the dragon guide link on the right sidebar on the blog and you’ll get to browse through them.  I also did this in case I post an entry that’s about my dragon guide but not about the dreams of mine that he has appeared in (though it’s a given that most of the entries about my dragon guide will also be about the dreams of mine that he has appeared in).

Sorry if this entry is a little boring.  I plan on posting a few new entries about my dragon guide and/or my dragon dreams.  However, I’m not sure when I’ll post a new entry about How to Train Your Dragon at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment