Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Knowing Who I Have Become

A while ago, I had a dream about my dragon guide that I didn’t appear in (which is a first) where my dragon guide implied that it is time to know who I am because I do not know who I have become.

Needless to say, what my dragon guide said in that dream (even though I’ve taken it with a substantial grain of salt) has led me to ponder and wonder about who I am – and who I have become – a little bit.

Do I really know who I have become?  I do feel that I know who I have become, but only to a certain extent; I consider the things about me that have stayed with me throughout the years to be parts of who I have become, but I feel that they don’t make up everything regarding who I have become.  At the same time, I feel that who I have become up to this point in my life may change in the future; I know that who I have become has changed over time, as I’m not the same person that I was five years ago.  Furthermore, I feel that I’m still becoming who I am – and I feel that there are some things about who I have become (if not who I am becoming) that I have yet to discover.

Does this mean that it is time to know who I am?  It’s honestly hard for me to say with certainty, let alone know.  I feel that knowing who I am is a journey that I am still on and that I am not even close to finishing yet.

What exactly is my dragon guide referring to with regards to who I have become?  Is he referring to who I have become in terms of my personal identity?  Is he referring to who I have become spiritually?  Is he referring to who I have become in terms of my potential?  It’s hard for me to say, let alone have any idea, at the moment.  I can only hope that what my dragon guide is referring to with regards to who I have become is something that will be revealed in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment