Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thankful and Confused (1)

As good as it may seem to have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams, I actually have somewhat mixed feelings about it.

On one hand, I’m thankful that I have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams (and I have, in fact, had a few dreams where I thanked my dragon guide for being there for me when he could).  On the other hand, I’m confused about it – specifically, I don’t really understand why I have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams.

Now, I’ve come to believe that my dragon guide is trying to guide me towards finding myself, finding out more about who I am, knowing myself as well as I can, and realizing and fulfilling my true potential – especially with regards to some of the things about myself that he has told me in my dreams.  I’ve also had a dream where he told me that whatever I go through, he is here to guide me.

In addition, I’ve had a couple of dreams where my dragon guide told me that he is here to watch over me, not to mention that I’ve had a few dreams where he told me that he is my guardian and/or told me that he will protect me.  I’ve also had a few dreams where he has told me why he was chosen to be my guardian (but he hasn’t told me who or what chose him to be my guardian as of this writing).

However, in spite of those things, I’m still confused and I still don’t really understand why I have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams.  This is not a result of me having the tendency to take the messages that my dragon guide tells me in my dreams with a substantial grain of salt.  Rather, this is a result of a curiosity about my dragon guide deep within me that lingers on – and that I can’t really find the words to describe or explain.  I will say that while I have thought a bit about those things, it hasn’t brought me closer to finding a reason why I have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams.

When my dragon guide started appearing in my dreams, it was not sparked by anything involving dragons that I had come across or felt in my life up to that point, nor was it sparked by a conscious or subconscious desire to have dreams about a dragon (and I certainly didn’t have a conscious or subconscious desire to have dreams about a dragon for a few years).  It happened literally out of nowhere with just a few dreams that would become many dreams over the next few years – and with nothing that would become something over the next few years.

So, while I am thankful that I have a dragon guide that appears in my dreams, I’m confused when it comes to the reason behind it.  Is it something that happened by chance and somehow stayed with me over the past few years?  Is it something that fate had a plan for and was meant to happen – and meant to be?  It’s hard for me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment