Sunday, July 26, 2015

The First Dream

I thought that I’d share the first dream that I had about my dragon guide, which I had back in October 2009.

The dream started off with me sleeping on top of some kind of cliff while a huge green Western dragon was in front of me.  The dragon suddenly brought its head down to me and began to gently nuzzle me.  It continued to nuzzle me until I woke up.  Then, I woke up and sat up.  As soon as I sat up, the dragon gently put one of its talons underneath my chin and put another one of its talons to my lips.  The dragon looked at me and told me in a deep voice that it was alright – and then called me by a name that is not my given name.  After that, the dream was over.

How did I feel about this dream after it was over?  I felt glad that the dragon didn’t hurt me or kill me in it (not to mention that, looking back on it now, I feel glad that I didn’t fear the dragon), but I also felt rather confused.  Who was the dragon?  Why did the dragon call me by a name that is not my given name?  Still, I thought that it was just a dream and nothing more.  Little did I know at the time that it would be the start of something good and strange that has continued with me to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment