Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Is it really time?

Is it really time to know who I am?

This is a question that’s been going through my head since I’ve had my first few dreams of my dragon guide telling me that it is time to know who I am.  Even though he has told me this more often in my dreams over time, I’ve thought a bit about it, I haven’t really pondered over it, and I haven’t taken his advice and sought out more about myself.  It’s not that I don’t believe him (seeing as I do have the tendency to take the things that he tells me about myself with a substantial grain of salt), but that I’ve been rather busy with other things that I consider to be more important.

Up until I started having dreams of my dragon guide telling me that it is time to know who I am last year, I’ve never really thought about when it’s time to know who I am.  There are some things that I have found out about myself through the years (I’ve found out that I really like writing poetry, for example), but I feel that such things haven’t had too much of an impact when it comes to knowing who I am – I feel that they’re just little bits and pieces (some of which are bigger than others, but still).  I feel that knowing who I am is something deep that I haven’t begun to scratch the surface of yet, as I feel that I’m still looking for who I am and I feel that there’s something in me that’s missing (and that I have yet to discover, I might add).

If now is the time to know who I am after all, when – and how – will the knowledge of who I am come to me?  I do understand that knowing who I am is something that I will have to work out myself (as opposed to relying on my dragon guide for it).  Still, when would it be good for me to work out knowing who I am – and how should I work out knowing who I am?

If now is not the time to know who I am after all, when is the time to know who I am?  Is it sometime in the near future?  Is it sometime in the distant future?  Is it sometime when I’ll least expect it?  I strongly feel that it’s not in the past; if it was in the past, I likely wouldn’t have the feelings about it that I have now.

On a final note, I’ve recently thought of a couple of questions regarding this.  Does my dragon guide mean that it is time to know who I am as a person?  Or does my dragon guide mean that it is time to know who I am spiritually?  I don’t know, but I can only hope that the answers to these questions will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment